Refund process

ggunje888
Level 2

Hi,

I have already returned the ADSL2+ modem on 23rd September 10am to the StarTrack as you requested.

I am wondering when the rest of amount will be refund? I was told over the phone that the refund will be processed right after the modem is returned to you. Please let me know the detail of refund for my case.

Thanks,

Jaehyun Kwon

8 REPLIES 8
BasilDV

Hi @ggunje888,

Thanks for the update.

We'll chase this with our Accounts team and provide you with the updates as soon as it became available.

Regards,

BasilDV

Ahra_G

Hi @ggunje888

The assigned officer sent you an email today. Kindly fill out the form and send it back to us to finalise the refund. 

If you are unable to find it in your inbox, kindly check your spam/junk folder. 

Let me know should you have further queries. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

ggunje888
Level 2
Hi,

I emailed the Cancel Team and they emailed back to me that 89.99 dollers will be finallised fkr refund. But, only $79.99 (not 89.99) has been refunded. Please check ASAP and reply.
BasilDV

Hi @ggunje888,

We'll chase this with our Accounts team and have your case manager to respond to your email for further updates.

Regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @ggunje888,

The remaining $10 will be refunded to your account within 2 to 5 working days.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

BasilDV

ggunje888
Level 2
Please let me know in detail why it happened. It is really funny that you accidently refunded 79.99 dollars instead of 89.99 dollars. I will look forward to hearing you soon of the very detail. Thanks
BasilDV

Hi @ggunje888,

The $10 was for the shipping fee of the modem that we sent you before, which will be refunded separately.

Regards,

BasilDV

blackiyto
Level 2

Thanks for the update.