TPG Community

Get online support

Forgot your TPG Account Password?

Joseph_D

Can’t remember your My Account password? No problem, you can easily do a password reset securely online. Here’s how:

1. Go to TPG My Account

2. Click on Forgot your password?

Reset1.png

3. Enter your account username, customer ID or mobile number (if TPG mobile user) and then your post code.

Reset Password.JPG

4. Select Reset Password to receive a password reset via SMS. This will be sent to the primary mobile number listed on your TPG account.

Note: The post code and mobile number where you wish to receive the temporary password should match our system records.

5. Your temporary password is valid for 30 minutes. Use it to log in to your My Account where you can change your password securely to one of your choosing. Once logged in, go to About Me then click Update Password.

If you have a different TPG My Account interface, please visit Forgot your TPG account password? - TPG Community

6. Enter your temporary password on the Current Password then nominate a New Password. Ensure to click on Change Password to save your request.

Reset3.png

Need more assistance? You may call TPG Customer Service at 13 14 23 (option 3).

Related Article:

TPG Mobile - Online Account Management Tool - My Account - TPG Community

Article Contributor Angeli L and Mel G.

3 REPLIES 3
Level 2

How do you reset your password if TPG has not activated your account and your mobile phone is not working.

deborahkate
Level 2
How does this work when overseas and the browser isn’t working???
Aubrey

Hi @deborahkate, what error do you get? Is this after you put in your username/ID and your postcode? Have you also tried using other browsers?