TPG Community

Get online support

International Roaming Charge

SOLVED Go to solution
weixu7404
Level 2

I had the problem with international roaming. Before travel I actived internaitonal roaming services two days ahead as suggested by TPG website, however when I arrived in JFK airport nothing works, I had to buy a local sim card at USD60. Interesting the AUD500 was charged by TPG very quickly on 10th Jan. I have disabled international roaming, so how quickly will I get my money back. Will you TPG send it back to me as quickly as you deduct?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Good day @weixu7404,

I have sent you a private message with the refund information.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Shane

Hi @weixu7404,

Welcome to the community!

We'd love to help and see what happened on your Roaming Service. Kindly PM me your account details (customer ID or mobile number on the account). I will have this checked.

Regards,

lft
Level 3
Level 3

I had the same problem whilst overseas.  It takes 28 for the $480 to be reimbursed.  I'm still waiting!

weixu7404
Level 2

Thank you for the message. I do not need international roaming service now. I bought a local sim card. I disabled international roaming services on 11 Jan. 2018. I want to know when I get my money back. Thanks.

BasilDV

Good day @weixu7404,

Sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused us. The time frame for the refund is within 30 days. I'll chase this with our Mobile accounts team and they will update you via Email or phone call.

Kind regards,

weixu7404
Level 2

Thank you for your healp. BasilDV. 

It has been 30 days passed, still haven't received my money.

I am not using my mobile atm. As I can see from my mobile account/moible usage 61414121000 is calling on 8th, 13th Feb. is this from TPG. can they contact by email?

Thanks. 

orbistat
Level 8

+61414121000 is a voicemail service number, you need to cancel all diverts on your phone and answer it to allow someone to resolve your problem.

BasilDV

Good morning @weixu7404,

Urgent follow up has been requested.

Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your case and will provide you with updates where possible.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Good day @weixu7404,

I have sent you a private message with the refund information.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

weixu7404
Level 2

Thank you BasilDV. Will let you know once receive. Thanks again for your help.