TPG Community

Get online support

Mobile Bills when TPG has my CC details

skozzy
Level 4

Why do I get emails with invoices to pay for my or my wifes mobile services now, you guys have my credit card details. Did the change to VM4 break something ?. My recent invoice says I owe $16.99 but when I go to the VM4 account page it sdays $0.00 oweing. Everything is supposed to be automatic. Do I pay more on top of what I already do or ignor the invoice.

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @skozzy, 

We'd recommend to check and manage your account via TPG My Account. 

We've updated our system and here's a reference along with other mobile articles on how to utilise the online portal: 

Let us know should you require further assistance. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Why do I get emails with invoices to pay for my or my wifes mobile services now, you guys have my credit card details. Did the change to VM4 break something ?. My recent invoice says I owe $16.99 but when I go to the VM4 account page it sdays $0.00 oweing. Everything is supposed to be automatic. Do I pay more on top of what I already do or ignor the invoice.

skozzy
Level 4

Thank you , this has helped a little, but honestly the invoice needs to be reworked, it looks like I have an outstanding bill to pay. If I get auto payments done I expect ot see "Amount Due" to show $0.00

But thanks.

Angeli

Hi @skozzy

Kindly confirm the TPG customer ID or mobile number via private message. I'd like to check your billing status. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli