TPG Community

Get online support

Mobile Network not Available

agm
Level 2
Level 2

I am not able to make calls from my phone and sometimes cannot receive them either. Its been happening for a little over a month.

When I try to make a call it either immediately comes up with 'Mobile Network not Available' or it silence for 10 seconds (no ringing) and then comes up with the status. 

If I reset my phone it works 1 in 5 times but most of the time it will still not go through

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @agm

Welcome to the Community! 

We have created an article to checkwhen experiencing issues with Incoming/Outgoing Calls on Mobile:

Troubleshooting issues with Incoming/Outgoing Calls on TPG Mobile

A call back has been organised today from our Mobile Support Team for assistance. 

Should you have an alternative contact number, please feel free to send it private message

Regards,

Ahra_G

uttihirani
Level 2
In 222 port hacking road, miranda, NSW. I cannot call or receive calls. Network is available as i receive sms and internet does work.
When i move out of the area surrounding 1km everything works.
BasilDV

Hi @uttihirani

Welcome to the Community!

We've created an article that will guide you on how to troubleshoot the incoming and outgoing calls issue with your TPG Mobile service.

Refer to this link: Troubleshooting issues with Incoming/Outgoing Calls on TPG Mobile

If you need further assistance, please send me a PM with your customer ID or mobile number. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV