TPG Community

Get online support

No Access to Novus Dashboard

SOLVED Go to solution
WHK
Level 2
Level 2

I have tried logging in with both my original username and mobile number but have not been able to access the new mobile account dashboard any more. It keeps reverting back to the original dashboard. Please advise if there is another link?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PM7
Level 3
Level 3
Technical assistance reset something and then it worked straight away. I'd logged in using my ID or phone number at least 20 times before that and could only get to the old screen saying it was moved to novus.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
BasilDV

Hi @WHK

You may use the new account or customer ID number to access the Novus page.

BasilDV

WHK
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Basil,

I've been trying my phone number and account number but still not able to access the Novus site as they all keep reverting back to the old dashboard.

Please advise ASAP.

Shane

We will raise this to our Team for investigation, shoot us a Private message with your best contact number and preferred time.

Hi Basil,

I've been trying my phone number and account number but still not able to access the Novus site as they all keep reverting back to the old dashboard.

Please advise ASAP.

PM7
Level 3
Level 3

I have the same problem. No matter whether I enter my phone number or account number I cannot access the Novus site to view My Mobile Account details. It just keeps going to the old dashbaord saying it is moved to Novus. Please fix this.

Ps I have no idea how to send a private message

Ahra_G

Hi @PM7

You may refer to this article on how to utilise the new TPG My Account:

TPG Mobile - Online Account Management Tool - My Account

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

PM7
Level 3
Level 3
Finally got an answer from technical assistance after waiting for 1.5 hours on phone and they fixed problem.
PM7
Level 3
Level 3
Also don't know why you guys don't listen to customers. You sent that generic info about how to use the account after I clearly told you I had done the right thing to sign in but it doesn't work. So your reply was useless and time wasting. Listen to what you are told, understand it and respond with a valid reply, otherwise don't bother and refer it to someone who knows.
BasilDV

Hi @PM7

We'll you able to share the information that resolved your issue?

This will help future readers in the Community.

BasilDV

PM7
Level 3
Level 3
Technical assistance reset something and then it worked straight away. I'd logged in using my ID or phone number at least 20 times before that and could only get to the old screen saying it was moved to novus.