TPG Community

Get online support

Not able to view current account information online

snilsson
Level 3

Hi

I am unable to view account details online. All I am able to look at are the invoices that are emailed to me, which only provides a summary. I can see Home Phone and NBN online, but this is not complete information either. This means that with 3 mobile accounts and one NBN connection, I have no single interface to view or manage the accounts.

Note that none of the help videos help me.

I noted that each mobile service has a separate account. These need to be logged into separately but do not show the information.

I can only assume that there are multiple new accounts issued and that they are not linked properly.

Please assist.

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @snilsson

Welcome to the Community!

For the Mobile accounts, you need to use the mobile number or the new customer ID number that was given via Email.

Once logged in, you'll be able to view the information that you are seeking.

If you are still not able to see the account information, shoot me a PM with your mobile and customer ID numbers to check on it further.

BasilDV

Desiree1980
Level 2
Hi,
I can't see the mobile numbers I have dialled.
Angeli

Hi @Desiree1980

There's currently no reported issue in My Account. Kindly send us a private message with a screenshot of your Mobile Usages view in My Account including your TPG mobile number or customer ID. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Thanks,

Angeli