TPG Community

Get online support

PDF Copy of Invoice

tianacallen95
Level 2

Hi All,

I'm looking to get a PDF copies of all of my montly invoices since signing up with TPG this year. I also put my partner on the account explained he needed to be listed on the invoices as well and so they aren't just billed to my name. Can you please process this for me and send me my PDF copies with both mine and my partner's names on?

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
Ahra_G

Hi @tianacallen95

You may send an email to adsl_admin@tpg.com.au together with the name and contact number of the person you wish to be listed as an authorised account user.

In doing so, you're giving an authority to the person to contact TPG on your behalf and authorise TPG to discuss account related information such as; billing, contract, technical issues and account changes except for account cancellation.

You can view and manager your account by logging in to your TPG account: TPG My Account - Accessing your account information online 

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Ahra_G

tianacallen95
Level 2
Hi

This is extremely frustrating. As I have explained I have already listed this person as an authorised person on my account when I signed up yet all the invoices get issued to just my name. We hold the account together. I want PDF copies of my invoice that have BOTH of our names listed. Can you please assist with this.
Ahra_G

Hi @tianacallen95 , 

Based on the account I've managed to locate using your Community details, there appears to be no other name listed on your account yet. 

A member of our Accounts Team will be in touch with you today to assist with your concern. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

tianacallen95
Level 2
I specifically asked for this to be done when I signed up to the account as I want the invocies to be in BOTH of our names. I can see on my end his name listed as a contact on the account and he receives account emails and should be on the account! Can you please fix this as soon as possible. I want his name back dated on the account to the date I signed up.
Julien_M

Hi,

We regret to inform you that we can no longer register an additional account holder. We aim to secure the privacy of your account and ensure that we are only dealing with one person or one account holder.

As part of our complaints process, a complaint resolution case manager has been assigned as a sole point of contact and will be attempting to reach your contact information to discuss the concerns raised and work towards resolution. 

Please don't hesitate to let us know should you require further assistance.