TPG Community

Get online support

Payment made but no service

Prousemi
Level 2

Hey TPG, you took the money from my account (direct debit) on the 7th December 2021 and your system says the transaction is being processed.  I have no service (no internet, no phone, no access to apps) without wifi. 

Get your house in order as this is a massive inconvenience to your customer. COVID safety protocols require us to electonically check in to shops, cafe's using QR codes.  

TPG needs to actively address a problem of its own making and should not unfairly and unconsciencely deny service to pre-paying customers.  

2 REPLIES 2
Prousemi
Level 2

After 45 minute wait on the Customer Service line, I finally got to talk to a nice lady called Ann.  Ann could not call up my details and ask if she could call back after rebooting her computer.  Ann thankfully did call back and could still not see my payment details. I was asked to make another payment which I declined and asked for the direct debit payment TPG made against my bank account to be escalated and investigated. Unsurprisingly, the funds were found and credited to my account within 30 minutes of the telephone call. 

TPG I had no phone access for 5 days because TPG could not trace a payment under direct debit which TPG initiated. Lift your game TPG.  You made your customer waste their valuable time because your back office is in disarray.  No apologies offered by TPG.  No compensation offered.   

New provider?   Highly likely.  

Ahra_G

Hi @Prousemi

Direct debit payments usually takes 3 to 4 working days to clear. 

We apologise for the delay on clearing of direct debit payments and our sincerest apology for this incident. We are working hard to improve our service to serve you better as this is not the type of experience we aim to provide.

For more information about your billing cycle and processing your payment online, I would recommend checking out these articles:

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Regards,

Ahra_G