Refund Issue

Frustrated4
Level 2

TPG owe me $176 for a modem I returned. They deducted my a/c on 28th of April. I have rang several times and was told I'd be refunded within 3-5 business days. I have rang every week since mid May and every time I get told the same. I am yet to get my refund. On three seperate occasions I have asked to speak to a manager, I have been told a manager will ring me in an hour, as they are on other calls with customers. HELLO! I'm a customer too!! Not one manager has been in touch with me. Twice I have emailed customer service and emailed their resolution centre. Nobody has returned my emails. Customer Service is the worst I have experienced, as it is non-existent. I have wasted hours trying to get my refund, and told lie after lie.They have left me no choice but to go to telecommunications ombusman to resolve this.

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @Frustrated4

Sorry to know that you've failed to hear a response from your correspondence. We'd be happy to look into this one for you. 

Let us have your TPG account details via private message so we can chase feedback and have some clarity on your concern. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

alex0826
Level 2

I am going through the exact same thing! i have been calling them every week for 3 months to get my $160 back for the wireless modemm. They keep saying the same thing, 3 to 5 business days. Still nothing! 

BasilDV

Hi @alex0826

We've responded to your post here.

We'll wait for your account details to be sent via PM for us to assist you further.

BasilDV