Roaming funds return

SOLVED Go to solution
Level 2

Hi,

activated roaming when I was traveling overseas:

- On 25-th of September 2019, my account was charged $500

- On 10-th of October 2019 and 12-th of November, I was charged the $29.99 (the amount I usually pay)

- On 16-th of November, I disabled roaming service (online: TPG Mobile Services-View all mobile service accounts-Mobile service control panel - International Roamin - Disable.).

My question is, when exactly will I receive the unused roaming funds?

Regards,

Stefan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ahra_G

Hi @0468329808

We appreciate your query and apologies if you haven't found the information you were looking for. 

I've since checked the account and based on our records, 15th of December was the 30th day from the time your roaming was disabled. The refund is now in progress and should be in your account within 5-8 working days. 

Feel free to let us know should you have further queries. 

Note: Kindly modify your Community username for your privacy

Cheers! 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @0468329808 

Welcome to TPG Community!

The entire unused Prepaid Balance amount will be credited back to your account 30 days after you have deactivated International Roaming.

You may refer to our article on How to activate International Roaming, then look for 'Things to remember'.

Regards,

BasilDV

Level 2

Thank you,

I still don't have the amount refunded. I followed the procedure - waited 30 days after the roaming has been deactivated, wrote an e-mail to the support team, and they now responded to me: "...your request has been forwarded to our Finance Department. We will be notifying you as soon as we receive an update."

My question is, when exactly will I receive the unused roaming funds in my bank account? I cannot find any details about processing times.

Kind regards

Ahra_G

Hi @0468329808

We appreciate your query and apologies if you haven't found the information you were looking for. 

I've since checked the account and based on our records, 15th of December was the 30th day from the time your roaming was disabled. The refund is now in progress and should be in your account within 5-8 working days. 

Feel free to let us know should you have further queries. 

Note: Kindly modify your Community username for your privacy

Cheers!