TPG Community

Get online support

Submit a cancellation request

briswrit
Level 2

Hello,

I am trying to submit notice of a cancellation of our internet services but I cannot get a hold of anyone via the 13 14 23 number.

Can you please let me know what the process is for cancelling our service? We have moved premises and we needed a new internet at our new location.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @briswrit,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and address so we can pull up the account and have someone contact you to address this concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community

Riezl

Hi @briswrit, thanks for providing the account details via PM.

Our Accounts Team tried to contact you yesterday, but to no avail.

Please PM us your best contact number and most convenient time to receive a call so we can organise a callback.

We'll wait for your contact details. Thank you.

BasilDV

Hi @briswrit,

Just doing a follow up.

Our Accounts team was trying to contact you using the home phone number on the account, but no one was answering. We don't have any other contact number on file to reach you.

Please shoot us a private message with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

briswrit
Level 2

Hi,

I have been contacted via email and have submitted my cancellation request online as well as to the cancellation email address.

Thanks

Joseph_D

A representative will respond to the e-mail to assist with the process. Thank you.