Worst Service EVER!

thejase128
Level 2

My story start late February when I sign up for TPG NBN 50. Immediately it was cutting in and out for days. I contacted support who said that there was no problem, to later find out that the service was down in Subiaco. I was constantly on the phone to TPG, when they said the problem had been solved. My service was usable for 15-20 days, either not working completely or cutting in and out. 

I was fed up with TPG as a service and called up to cancel. An account excective pleaded with me to stay and that she would grant me 30 days credit when it's solved. I agreed. The internet was fixed a couple of days ago, however I was reluctant to phone TPG because I'd fear it would stop working again. I called up today - no one is answering the phones. TPG says to go on online chat. After 1-2 hour of waiting in line, a customer rep cancelled by turn in the queue. 

ABOSLUTELY DISGUSTING SERVICE! 

I was promised a 30-day credit and can't even get in contact with TPG. If this isn't sorted out soon, I'll move providers ASAP. 

Very disspointed with the service. 

2 REPLIES 2
Joseph_D

@thejase128 Our apologies for the inconvinience as we are currently transitioning our telephone support team to work from home.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/TPG-customer-support-channels-during-COVID-19-outbreak/m-p/4...

We'll have someone work on your case and notify you directly.

Kind regards,

Joseph D

thejase128
Level 2

Hi, 

I have not heard back yet regarding my serivice query? 

Please respond.