TPG Community

Get online support

Checking account usage

rp1990
Level 2

Hi

Can you please help me - I want a breakdown of data usage for my service over the last 6 - 12 months. I just need to know how much data we use per month on average. 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @rp1990,

Thanks for your query.

We'll be sending the usage report from January 2018 up to the Present via Email to the address that is registered on the account.

If you would like to receive it on a different Email address, please contact our Customer service team on 1300 993 011 for further information.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Level 2

Hi

Can you please help me - I would like a breakdown of data usage for my service over the last 12 months. I just need to know how much data we use per month on average & can only access data from July 2020.

Thanks in anticipation.

BasilDV

Hi @4344201

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and have sent an email with the Usage report.

Stay safe.

Level 2

Thank you for your quick response.  May I ask why our connection was treated as limit breached on 12 Sep 2020 (& effectively cut off until this morning - 14 Sep) when we hadn't exceeded our limit of 50 gb standard & 50 gb off peak on that date?  Our figures showed 47.1gb/offpeak 10.1gb.

Thanks in anticipation 

BasilDV

Hi @4344201

The data that were given only shows the usage of the data that was used for download.

Imagine if you are able to consume the 47GB of data for Download, then the upload data will also be high.

You may check it further on your account. We've created an article that will guide you on how to check your data usage online.

You may check this link.

BasilDV