TPG Community

Get online support

DSL Not connecting

Level 2

Hi,

My DSL lights are not turning or. I did restarted everything and reconnected but still no luck. Looks like I have no DSL connectivity

Thanks

26 REPLIES 26
KarlB

Hi @6584769,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at this service for you.

Kind regards,

Karl

Level 2

Just sent you a PM now with details.

Thanks

KarlB

Hi 6584769,

I have checked your NBN_HFC service, and can see you have been online for the last  5 minutes. Sometimes after restarting your devices it can take a while to re-connect. Can you give it another try.

-When was the last time your service was working.

-Can you also provide what lights you have on your modem/router and NBN NTD(Photo would be best if you have that option)

Regards,

Karl

Level 2

Hi,

I dont think it is connected still. Im connecting from my phone now. 

Here is the picture

modem.jpg

KarlB

Hi @6584769,

Going by your modem/router lights and rechecking on our end your modem is connected to the Internet.

-Have you tried to turn your mobile hotspot off on your phone?

-What device are you trying the internet on?

-Is your device seeing the Modem/router Wifi name? Example Wi-Fi-???? And Wi-Fi-????-5G

If you have never used this service before you will find your Wi-Fi details on the bottom of your modem.

Regards,

Karl

Level 2

Hi,

Im trying to connect my laptop 

I was able to connect this morning till 10AM

-Have you tried to turn your mobile hotspot off on your phone?

I tried turning it off

-What device are you trying the internet on?

2 Laptops and an ipad

-Is your device seeing the Modem/router Wifi name? Example Wi-Fi-???? And Wi-Fi-????-5G

I can see WLAN/Wifi names, including Wifi-5G

Thanks

KarlB

I can see WLAN/Wifi names, including Wifi-5G

What happens when you try and connect to 1 of the Wi-Fi networks listed on the bottom of your modem? (Password is also listed on the bottom of your modem)

Level 2

I Can see tplink settings page. I can login there

KarlB

If you can see the TP-Link page it means your are connected to your TP-Link Modem router. Do you get an error message when you try and browse?