Home Ultrafast plan

alnxln
Level 3
Got this email and text message about complimentary 6 month internet speed boost which is with up to 2 times the estimated Typical Evening Speeds compared to my current plan from 10/02 to 10/08/2021 but looks like nothing has change with the speed. Tried the TPG online Speedtest at 12:13 midnight when everyone is as sleep but looks like nothing has change download 106.4 Mbps upload 42.6 Mbps

http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/203882e0-6dfd-11eb-8b36-05aa370244b9
30 REPLIES 30
Myron
Level 2
Same here, nothing changed?
Ahra_G

Hi @alnxln & @Myron

The Complimentary Speed Boost for 6 months should take effect on the indicated dates from the confirmation email we sent. 

You may perform basic troubleshooting which you can find on this link: Speed Issue

Otherwise, please send me individually each of your TPG account details (Customer ID/username) via private message in order for us to run remote tests on your connection.

Regards,

Ahra_G

Myron
Level 2
It’s supposed to start on the 11th feb, but it hasn’t.

I’ll PM you
alnxln
Level 3
I think it is in effect already. Speedtest done 8:22 pm and it was Ultrafast at 222.9 Mbps Download 43.3 Mbps Upload

http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/7029a8f0-7038-11eb-8a0a-0b47e1ffe8ce
Shane

Hi @Myron,

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd like to confirm if you received an SMS or Email about the free 6 months speed boost if so, please shoot me a private message of the screenshot for reference. 

Note: We are aiming to migrate most of our subscribers between in the first two weeks of February. However, this will take longer to complete for some customers.

Regards,

It’s supposed to start on the 11th feb, but it hasn’t.

I’ll PM you
Shane

We're glad to know that the free speed boost has been activated to the service, @alnxln. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

I think it is in effect already. Speedtest done 8:22 pm and it was Ultrafast at 222.9 Mbps Download 43.3 Mbps Upload

http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/7029a8f0-7038-11eb-8a0a-0b47e1ffe8ce
hay13
Level 2

Hi
I also got the email and text and my download speed has not changed at all either wifi or connected by ethernet.  TPG only sent me the router last year but regardless, using ethernet, it should have been much faster but it's not.

Shane

Hi @hay13,

I was able to locate the account and confirmed that the Free NBN Speed boost has been added to the service, please perform a reboot to the modem/router. Once the service is reconnected perform a speed test and post the result on this thread.

Regards,

Hi
I also got the email and text and my download speed has not changed at all either wifi or connected by ethernet.  TPG only sent me the router last year but regardless, using ethernet, it should have been much faster but it's not.

hay13
Level 2

PING ms
 DOWNLOAD Mbps
 UPLOAD Mbps

@Shane wrote:

Hi @hay13,

@Shane wrote:

Hi @hay13,

I was able to locate the account and confirmed that the Free NBN Speed boost has been added to the service, please perform a reboot to the modem/router. Once the service is reconnected perform a speed test and post the result on this thread.

Regards,

Hi

Regards,

Hi