TPG Community

Get online support

I can't get the complimentary speed boost to 200Mb/sec as advised. Why not? Still getting 50.

BasilDV

Hi @gezza63

Thanks for raising this with us.

We've checked your account and it shows that the free upgrade wasn't applied as of yet.

Please send me a PM with the screenshot or a copy of the notification that you've received for us to raise this further.

BasilDV

felipehertzer
Level 2

Hello,

Can I be added to list of people not getting the speed boost as well.

Email received from TPG: https://i.imgur.com/gp8Z9Ec.png 

Thanks,

BasilDV

Hi @felipehertzer

Welcome to the Community!

We've edited your post as it contains your account username. Please avoid posting any account information on a public thread as it may compromise your account security.

Did you test the speed via Wired or WIFi connection? Are you using the 2.4GHz or 5GHz network?

Could you please run a speed test on both a Wired and a WiFi connection for comparison?

Please post the screenshot or send the result via PM for us to assess this further.

BasilDV

bartalright
Level 2

Hi,

I'm having a problem to send a private message as there is no button available to do it even when I'm logged in the forum.

Kindly investigate.

chrisparry29
Level 2

I too am not getting the speed boost as mentioned in the email.

drreaps05
Level 2

I also cannot PM anyone. my speeds havnt changed either. what to do eh!

edit: i guess i had to post once to be able to PM. Cool!

chrisparry29
Level 2

Please add me to the list as well.

Riezl

Hi @chrisparry29, please send us a private message with your TPG account details so we can assist you. We will wait for your PM. Thank you.

mallory1
Level 2
Hi, I received the complimentary speed boost email, and have seen a boost, but only from my normal speed of around 40mbp/s (on my NBN50 plan) to between 80 to 90 (depending on which channel I select on my router.

I have FTTP connection, and have a Asus RT-AC68 U modem (firmware up to date) with a TP-LINK 300Mbps Wireless N Adapter on my PC (drivers up to date.

I have rebooted NBN and router.
When I log into my account I can see my plan is still listed the same NBN 50

Thanks in advance

sam9
Level 2

I am having the same problem with the speed. @Riezl How can I send a PM? it says "Access Denied" for PMs