TPG Community

Get online support

Modem delivery delay

rameez
Level 2
Anyone facing delay in their modem delivery in Sydney?
Processed payment a week ago and I still don't have a tracking number despite following up daily. Can't go and pick up from their office as they don't do that probably since covid.
Wondering if going TPG way is going to be worth it. Went for it as previous tennant used the TPG FTTB.
6 REPLIES 6
Ahra_G

Hi @rameez,

Let's have a look at the whereabouts of the modem. Please send your Customer ID or username via private message 

so we can chase the relevant team involved. 

You may want to also check out this article:  How To Check TPG Modem Delivery Status

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Anyone facing delay in their modem delivery in Sydney?
Processed payment a week ago and I still don't have a tracking number despite following up daily. Can't go and pick up from their office as they don't do that probably since covid.
Wondering if going TPG way is going to be worth it. Went for it as previous tennant used the TPG FTTB.
rameez
Level 2
Thanks. Will do.
Does not look promising so far for next week even considering vague script read sort of responses from CS.
rameez
Level 2
Have you been able to get an update?
BasilDV

Hi @rameez

We received your account details and it shows that the modem order is still in progress.

We'll chase this with our Logistics team and provide you with the updates once available.

BasilDV

rameez
Level 2
I am getting this response for 7 8 days now every day from customer servicd. It should not take over a week to get a response or get a delivery done in Sydney.
BasilDV

Hi @rameez

We understand that you've been in touch with our Social Media and Live chat team.

We have requested for a provisioning case manager to reach out to you directly and provide us with assistance in pushing for immediate resolution. We know how important the service is for you especially since a lot of people rely on it for work. Our team will work with provisioning so we can do the constant follow up in your behalf.

Thank you.

BasilDV