TPG Community

Get online support

Modom not working after storm

SOLVED Go to solution
kmcinnes47
Level 2
After a storm modem not working no lights not even power light.I rang TPG support could not get through was on hold for a long time.Do I need a new TPG modem and how can I order one.?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kmcinnes47
Level 2
I have just got a message from TPG with a link to validate my identification again with a link to do so .I thought someone would ring in person when they said they would contact in 48hrs.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @kmcinnes47 

We'd like to check on what we can arrange for you.

Just send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

kmcinnes47
Level 2
Between 430 and 5pm should be able to contantact me
BasilDV

Hi @kmcinnes47 

We understand that our team has been in touch and learned that you need to change/update your name on the account.

You can send your request through https://tpg.com.au/identity and let us know of your reference number for us to fast track it with our Privacy Team.

BasilDV

kmcinnes47
Level 2
Reference number is 06643487.
BasilDV

Got it! This has been raised to our Privacy Team, and a case manager will be in touch with you within 24 to 48 business hours.

kmcinnes47
Level 2
I have just got a message from TPG with a link to validate my identification again with a link to do so .I thought someone would ring in person when they said they would contact in 48hrs.
Thiagoros
Level 2

The expected outcome of a human call and an online validation link from TPG can be unexpected. It is worth double-checking the message's authenticity or contacting TPG directly for information and security.