TPG Community

Get online support

Neighbours are connected to NBN, but my location shows as "more work required'"

Shane

Hi @srnbncon,

We're able to checked the other units and it shows serviceable with NBN connection.

Unfortunately, other than the same information that you have wherein your address is not yet serviceable until June 30, 2020, there's no specific details provided by NBNCo as to why. The serviceability date though is subject to change.

This information is directly from NBN Co.

srnbncon
Level 2

Thanks @Shane ,

The reason I've contacted TPG since I saw a note that exactly same problem was solved by you guys. I saw the note from @BasilDV . I was wondering if you can use the level of contacts and help me getting this connection. 

Regards,

BasilDV

Hi @srnbncon,

Are you able to send me a private message with your neighbour's unit address that is already connected to the NBN technology?

We'd like check this further with NBN Co.

Regards,

BasilDV

srnbncon
Level 2

Thanks @BasilDV  for getting back so quickly,

I've sent you the details in PM

Regards,

BasilDV

Thank you @srnbncon.

We'll check it and provide you with the updates once available.

Regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @srnbncon,

We are still waiting for the response from NBN Co. as they are still investigating the address.

We'll provide updates once available.

Regards,

BasilDV

srnbncon
Level 2

Thanks @BasilDV , please keep me posted about the progress. I appriciate your help on this.

Regards,

BasilDV

Hi @srnbncon,

Hope I was the bearer of a better news, however, we received the update from NBN Co and they've advised that your address is not NBN ready. The planned serviceability date is on June 2020.

There's no other information nor an explanation on why they are not able to provide the service. You might need to contact NBN Co directly on 1 800 881 816 for further discussion.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

srnbncon
Level 2

Thanks @BasilDV ,

Thanks for lookng at it. I really appricate your help on this. I can understand where the blocker is. 

Regards,

BasilDV

You are welcome @srnbncon.

Cheers!

BasilDV