No connection

Sarahkamara
Level 2
Hi
I signed up for your broadband last week and received my modem very quickly. I received a sms yesterday saying my NBN service is awaiting activation and to plug in my modem. Everything appears to be working except I have no connection. I also don’t have a green light for Internet in my modem. I was wondering if I needed to wait any longer for my service to be active. When I checked my installation status online it says it’s in progress.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Sarah
4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi @Sarahkamara

Welcome to the Community! 

I've managed to locate your account and it showed that your service is for remote activation. I will have this checked by our Provisioning team to further check on the status of the connection. 

There should be 2 equipment that should be connected. One is the ARRIS modem and the other one is the modem we sent. 

You may check these articles to help you in setting up the equipment:

You may also confirm with us the light status of both equipment once you're done setting them up. 

Please let us know of your most convenient time to receive a call so we can organise a contact to be made for further updates. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Sarahkamara
Level 2
Hi
Yes both modems are plugged in and switched on. The ARRIS modem has all 4 green lights on. Your modem has the power wan 2.4g and 5g lights on that’s it.
I am available most times of the day so can be called at any point.

Thanks
Sarah
Ahra_G

Thank you for the additional info, @Sarahkamara

I'll have someone to contact you from our Provisioning team in an hour. 

Ahra_G

Hi @Sarahkamara

The assigned Case Manager has tried contacting you to no avail, though I've seen that you have contacted their support team and was advised that the remote activation failed. 

A tech visit is required to check on the status of the line. An appointment has been booked on 09 January 2020 between 1PM - 5PM. 

Should you have further queries, please feel free to reach out to us again. 

Regards,

Ahra_G