TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection again

Zeroconect
Level 2
I have no connection for 6 hours, this happened only a month or so ago and it took 2 weeks to be fixed. Can this be addressed as both times it has happened to the house next door at the same time. They were told it was their modem and I was never given an answer to what caused mine. But it has happened again to both of us. I don’t want to wait another two weeks For it to be fixed. And it was not a problem at my end as it just started working and I received a message saying internet working your case is closed. It’s a problem at tpg end of the connection. Please address this and not waste another two weeks
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Zeroconect

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, customers can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : https://www.tpg.com.au/support

Feel free to search Community for help with your issue, or contact us and we'd be glad to assist you.

How do I private message (PM) in the community?

BasilDV