Packet loss

BasilDV

Hi @DavidNarra,

Our Engineers are still investigating the issue and will be in touch with you as soon as an update becomes available.

Regards,

BasilDV

DavidNarra
Level 3
Thanks, we also hadn’t used the phone for a week or so. Tried to use it today. No phone line. Have logged a fault. Don’t know when phone stopped working. Hardly use it as always use mobile. Perhaps this helps on diagnosis
DavidNarra
Level 3
Try to run speed test in TPG app but times out and asks to check connection which I do and test confirms all 3 checks. Try speed test again and times out.

There seems to be so much wrong:
1 packet loss extensive
2 no phone service
3 speed test not running in app when I use
4 continual drop outs during use

Despite providing results no news what to do. Is it time an engineer visited the site.
Ingailly
Level 2

Hi, everyone here! Guys, i would like to offer to you to rad the articles on this topic and some of them you can find exactly on this page: Grade Miners

Denijacky
Level 2

The site lodging The Florence Residences Condo turns into the subsequent site possessed by Logan Property after it broke into news following their joint record-breaking offer worth $1.003 billion with Nanshan Group for responsibility for 21, 109 square meters site arranged off Stirling Road. Truth be told, it was the first run through for an absolutely private site in the GLS program to cross the billion-dollar mark.  

the woodleigh residences showflat