Resolution

patlefe66
Level 2
I have been waiting to get connected since 19/09. Since that time TPG has incorrectly created 2 accounts and has Debited my account approx $1000 instead of approx $490. I’m still waiting to be connected and have my account refunded. I have been on the phone numerous times to resolve the issues without success. A resolution from TPG would be appreciated rather than being transferred from different teams each time I contact TPG.
37 REPLIES 37
BasilDV

Hi @patlefe66,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

What you posted is definitely not good & we want to help in providing you with a resolution.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that the service was installed, however, you weren't able to receive the modem in order for the service to work.

We've seen that you were able to contact our Accounts team and was advised that the other account is already being cancelled and once done, the request to refund the cost of it will progress.

You have a case manager who's handling this issue and will advise him to contact you as soon as a new update becomes available.

Thank you for your patience.

BasilDV

patlefe66
Level 2
Hi Basil, thanks for your response, i’ve Been told a few times that I would be contacted by TPG and I have not had the satisfaction of a call from TPG as yet. I contacted this morning spoke to Rui who actually lied to me. I spoke to another officer after she told me she was transferring the call and I believe she hung up on me. I finally spoke to Arthur he promised he was following it up personally and will be calling me back. I’m awaiting patiently to hearing from TPG. I was on the phone between 8am to about 11 am this morning. And I also made numerous phone call yesterday as well as the previous days. I’m also looking forward to receiving my funds incorrectly debited from my account of approx $609.
BasilDV

Hi @patlefe66,

The case is still being investigated by your case manager, which requires at least 24 to 48 hours.

We'll monitor the case and provide you with the updates as soon as it becomes available.

Thank you,

BasilDV

patlefe66
Level 2
Hi Basil, I look forward to hearing from my “case manager”.
BasilDV

Hi @patlefe66,

We understand that your case manager has been in touch and was advised that the request for the refund is in progress since the cancellation of the duplicate account is ongoing.

Further updates will be given by them via SMS or phone call as soon as it becomes available.

In the meantime, if you have any further enquiries or require general information on the matter, contact us here and we'll be sure to get this coordinated for you.

Regards,

BasilDv

patlefe66
Level 2
Hi Basil, thanks for update, yes Casey contacted me yesterday, she said that my refund will be process in 48 hours or so. I still can’t understand the issue about the refund after all TPG incorrectly debited my account . However I’m still waiting for the modem to be delivered, I still can’t understand why it’s taking so long. As it stands now I’m still waiting for my refund and modem so that I can be connected to NBN. Casey has promise me a call at 9 am Monday morning. I’m hoping that we can have a resolution . Regards Patrick.
patlefe66
Level 2
Hi Basil, following on to my previous message earlier today. I’ll try to summarise my situation to make it easier for you and the TPG staff. So far TPG Has taken $1009.88 out of my account . I understand that TPG is in the process of refunding approx $609.
That means I’ve paid $400.88 for the NBN connection. All I’m asking is for you to send me the modem and connect me to the internet that’s Paid for. Hopefully this is a bit clearer for the TPG staff to understand. Regards Patrick
patlefe66
Level 2
Still waiting for the promised 9:00 am phone call from Casey.
BasilDV

Hi @patlefe66,

I'll chase this with your case manager and have her to contact you right away.

Regards,

BasilDV