Resolution

patlefe66
Level 2
Last conversation with your account team on 25 October advised that a refund of $599.89 is already in progress and direct debit usually takes 3 to 5 days. I’m still awaiting for my refund as at 01 November. I would like to be contacted by accounts team to confirm transaction details urgently. . Still waiting for a resolution, thought the nightmare would be over by now. Regards Patrick
BasilDV

Hi @patlefe66,

Your case manager tried to call you to no avail.

We've encountered an unexpected issue completing the refund and your case manager has sent a follow up to our Finance team.

Further updates will be given via phone call or Email once available.

Thank you for your patience.

BasilDV

patlefe66
Level 2
Yes I had a missed call form TPG. I got an email advising of unexpected issues with my refund, I only got a reply after I contacted TPG this morning advising that my refund is overdue. Now my case manager is waiting for finance team . When is someone from TPG going to take responsibility for this . I’ve been told lies on numerous occasions from TPG, from Rui, Jimmy, Arthur, Casey and now Aisa the list goes on . you should be ashamed of your lies and deception as you drag this on, it’s a reflection on TPG on how inept you are. I’m sure you’ve had no problem in the last five days to debit from customers account and of course you’ve encountered an issue when it was the other way. Mr monitor I’m sure you’ll pass this on to case Manager, Aisa, who of course is going to pass this on to the finance team, who in turn going to convey something back to My case manager and it goes on and on and in all that time I’m still waiting for my money to be refunded. I can’t believe this kind of thing is happening in Australia. I’m sick of this I want to know when I’m going to be paid my money which you took out of my account.
patlefe66
Level 2
What’s the progress of my refund, still waiting for Aira to keep me updated.
Ahra_G

Hi @patlefe66,

I checked the status of your refund and it shows that it is already in progress. Please allow 3-4 working days for the refund to be completed.

Regards,

Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Hi @patlefe66

The processing of the refund has now been completed. 

Kindly check if this has posted to your account so we can do necessary follow up regarding this matter. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

patlefe66
Level 2
Yes I can confirm refund has been credited into my account. Finally, after Numerous phone calls and emails.
Will

Hi @patlefe66

Thank you for the confirmation. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused. I can only imagine how frustrating the entire ordeal has been for you.

Should you have any other concerns or queries, feel free to reach out to us.

Regards,

Will