TPG Community

Get online support

Sagemcom 5G Home Broadband Disconnected

markglibres
Level 2

Hi,

I received my Sagemcom 5G Home Broadband modem 5 days ago. I followed the instructions and waited for connection to be established. Waited for few days before calling the support. I was told there was a maintenance and should wait until Friday night. Today is Saturday but still to no avail. I have restarted the modem numerous times and I got an sms 4 days ago that my account was activated and ready to use. The modem is showing all 6 green lights with 4 green bars for the signal strength.

After 5 days of nothingness, still got nothing. 

This is what my modem currently looks like:
Screen Shot 2022-11-26 at 11.16.30 am.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-26 at 11.17.01 am.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-26 at 11.16.52 am.png

14 REPLIES 14
Aubrey

Welcome to TPG Community @markglibres!

Try to do a reset on the modem (look for the small reset at the back) and if same thing, send us your customer ID via private message so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 

markglibres
Level 2

Hey Aubrey, sent you a private message with my customer id. The reset of modem didn't work. 

misterpola
Level 2
Did you manage to solve this? Experiencing the exact same issue. Quite bad for a "plug and play" product
Ahra_G

Hi @misterpola

Is your modem or service for initial setup? Let us have your TPG account details via PM so we can assist. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

markglibres
Level 2
No. Tried different things with no luck. I ended switching to another provider with a "plug and play" that actually worked.
misterpola
Level 2
Thanks for your reply and sharing your experience. I received a replacement unit today and it seems to be working so far, I'll see how it goes from here.
thomashogno
Level 2
Hi,
I'm having this exact problem. I have received a replacement modem but I'm still running into this issue. Was this problem solved???
misterpola
Level 2
Hey mate, it wasn't resolved, I cancelled the service and moved to gigacomm.
Aubrey

Hi @thomashogno, send us your account details via private message and we'll look into this.