TPG Community

Get online support

Service cut off for no reason

SOLVED Go to solution
Disappointed
Level 2
My monthly account fee was not taken out of my account as per normal and I had no service and zero credit. I kept checking throughout the day but couldn’t get or send email. Only managed to make one call to TPG only to be told by recorded message they weren’t open on Sunday. I waited and by Monday evening still no service. I had to buy a supermarket Sim and port my number. I have now been charged for a complete month because of that phone call and some minute amount of data usage which probably spilled over from the previous day before my service was cut off. I’ve been a loyal customer for years and am being treated poorly. I do not think I will ever come back to TPG. Has anyone else had any similar issues?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @Disappointed,

I have sent you a private message. Please reply to that instead.

Just to to your profile and you will see the "Private Message" option there.

Kind regards,

View solution in original post

BasilDV

Good day @Disappointed,

I have sent you a private message. Please take time to read it.

Should you require any assistance, please let me know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV Man Wink

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Hi @Disappointed,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We'd like to look into it further to understand the situation. We've searched for your account using your email address but failed to find a match.

Please shoot me a private message with your TPG username or CID number or contact number linked to your account.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Hi @Disappointed,

I have sent you a private message. Please reply to that instead.

Just to to your profile and you will see the "Private Message" option there.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Thank you for the message @Disappointed.

My sincerest apologies for what happened. We've escalated this matter to our management for reconsideration and will keep you posted with its progress within the next 24 to 48 hours.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Good day @Disappointed,

I have sent you a private message. Please take time to read it.

Should you require any assistance, please let me know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV Man Wink

Disappointed
Level 2
Thanks so very much to Moderator BasilDV for taking my problem to management and for their speedy resolution. It has restored my faith in TPG and their complaint resolution process.
Joseph_D

@Disappointed we are happy that a resolution has been reached. Let us know if you would need further assistance.

Kind regards,

Joseph D