TPG Community

Get online support

TPG Call Centre Support Options Today - Severe Weather Conditions (updated 13/11)

Krystle
Community Manager

Update 13/11: Weather conditions have eased in Manila and our call centre teams are gradually returning to work. Longer than usual wait times may still be experienced as we return to normal operations. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding and encourage you to explore the online support options outlined below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Customers,

Unfortunately today our call centre teams in Manila have been affected by severe weather conditions - Typhoon Ulysses (Vamco). Many of our team members are unavailable to assist you and you may experience longer than usual wait times.

We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.

During this time, we recommend the best way to get assistance is through our online self-serve support channels. We've put together a list of popular help guides and solutions below.

• We've released our brand new My TPG app, out now for both iOS and Android. Manage your TPG plan on-the-go with the ability to check bills, update payment details, change your NBN plan, check your connection status, update your details, plus more! Check it out at https://www.tpg.com.au/services/tpg-app

• TPG Communityhttps://community.tpg.com.au is the quickest place for customer support where you can search for solutions, check help guides and ask questions

• New connection setup help: All our setup guides are here

We appreciate your patience and understanding and thank you for your continued support.

To check our the brand new My TPG app visit https://www.tpg.com.au/services/tpg-app.

Regards,

TPG

11 REPLIES 11
uptimeoz
Level 2

Hi Krystle,

How can I report a DSL outage for Fibre to the Node service in Woy Woy?

I've factory reset the router.

It keeps trying to DSL sync but fails every time.

Problem started at 10:05 pm last night.

Thanks

Andrew

Shane

Hi @uptimeoz ,

We did a quick search for your account yesterday and I think we have the right one here.

Your concerns are now being handled by our Technical Escalations team.

Based on the current update, the issue has been escalated to NBN Co. further details will be provided by one of our Engineers via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available.

Regards,

@uptimeoz wrote:

Hi Krystle,

How can I report a DSL outage for Fibre to the Node service in Woy Woy?

I've factory reset the router.

It keeps trying to DSL sync but fails every time.

Problem started at 10:05 pm last night.

Thanks

Andrew

david64
Level 15

Hi Krystle.

You have suggested to use Community to search for solutions. In most cases, a moderator asks the user for their details via PM. And that's the end of it. No indication of whether the problem was solved or no solution was found. There is any number of interesting problems. For the 10,000 threads accessible, they can't all be caused by wifi interference or faulty cables. Account type problems involve user privacy so you can't be too open here. For all the technical problems, a short description of the solution would be useful.

Joseph_D
@david64 Yes, TPG Community is one of the support channels that we do recommend.

It is correct that some or most account related concerns cannot be made public because of privacy concerns.

For technical concerns, whenever possible that our team or other contributors has found a solution to the issue, we post the instructions on how to resolve them or the steps we've taken to do so for other people's benefit and we also mark it as solved.

Some cases that are not yet marked solved are still ongoing or have no solution yet. I would acknowledge that we can always do better, and we will always endevour that whenever possible without breaking anyones privacy to post the resolution to case that is resolved.

Kind regards,
Joseph D
meloniyamerlin
Level 2

ISPTrial.com giving you to speedtest videotron in the and all other web associations which are accessible in Canada. ISPTrial.com is exceptionally simple to utilize. videotron speed test you simply need to click GO catch and videotronspeed will naturally begin estimating all the properties that issue videotron web speed.

jonitadavid
Level 2

the most ideal approach to cbn speedtest is to ensure no gadgets are utilizing the web association that implies no gadget which is associated with the cbn web for which you are associated is downloading or transferring something. test speed cbn on the off chance that a few gadgets are utilizing the web, at that point your cbn web speed test may not be exact. in the event that you are utilizing the cbn wifi and need to test cbn wifi speed then you have to ensure that the strength of the signs is acceptable. you are not far away from the cbn switch where signs are not all that solid that straightforwardly influence your web speed.

kidsgamingzon
Level 2

Recollect that toys help kids learn. Furthermore, regularly, magnify toys are the essential way that children learn. Pick toys that both encourage inventiveness and free play, just as ones that show more "formal" aptitudes like numeracy and education.

saad
Level 2

the most ideal approach to cbn speedtest is to ensure no gadgets are utilizing the web association that implies no gadget which is associated with the cbn web for which you are associated is downloading or transferring something Solution

itijobs13
Level 2

Get all latest Government & Private Diploma Jobs notification 2021 and most important Diploma Jobs notification in hindi on our website. students can also Get all Diploma Govt Jobs  Alerts,  Notification here. Students can also Download Latest Government Diploma Jobs Admit cards, latest Diploma Govt Jobs results. Diploma Govt Jobs, in various sectors such as , Railway, Navy, UPPSC, Army, UPSSSC and more free government & Private jobs alert only at one place.