TPG Community

Get online support

TPG Cancellation - need help

SOLVED Go to solution
Angeli

Hi @cfontaine,

Are you able to tell me as to why you wish to cancel the service? Please send me a PM with your TPG account details and I'll take it from there. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

Aunti2001
Level 2

Hi TPG,

I have submitted my cancelation form through my TPG account since 19th of November 22. Until today, I have not received any confirmation or reply. I moved house and there is no TPG service in my area so I need to cancel. 

Is there any TPG person here who can help me and let me know my cancelation progress? Call TPG couple times with waiting time is more than 45 minutes, even I tried to call TPG 4-5 times a day, day and night, still has to wait more than 45 minutes for operator or someone outside there to pick up my call. I have been with TPG since 2008 and just want to cancel service because of above reason but it took me thousands times to call.

Please.... is this community being monitored by TPG regularly? If so, please response it. If not, what is the purpose to have this community?

Look TPG person reply

BasilDV

Hi @Aunti2001

We are saddened that we will be apart due to the limitation of TPG infrastructure in your new address.

We'd like to check the request and chase this with the relevant team.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG account details.

BasilDV

Aunti2001
Level 2

Hi @BasilDV 

I have PM you, @Shane and @Aubrey 

Yes, TPG has canceled the service but only for the internet. Then @Shane and @Aubrey jumped into the conversation because TPG still debits my account $10/month, I assume this is for the landline. I requested both of them to cancel on Nov-22, but no response from them till now. TPG has debited my account a total of $50 today and I want TPG to refund that amount as soon as possible. 

Can one of you expedite this cancelation process and refund my $50?

BasilDV

Hi @aussie20 

We've responded to your PM and will wait for your response for us to raise this further.

BasilDV

rjheath
Level 2

Hello.

I recently put through my cancellation request.

I haven't received any email confirmation that it was/is being processed.

On Friday 31st of March I received a phone call to discuss my cancellation - but told the operator to call back in 20 minutes as it wasn't a good time. I am yet to receive a follow-up call. 

How do I determine what the time frame is for disconnection? When will I get an email setting out the steps?

BasilDV

Hi @rjheath

We'd like to check on the status of your request.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

jonathanplatt
Level 2

I also want to cancel my account. This seems to be an extremely difficult process with no option anywhere on your app. Account #*********

Angeli

Hi @jonathanplatt

We're sorry to hear that you are cancelling your TPG account. Your customer ID has been removed on this post as it is not safe to indicate your account details publicly. You may send us a private message and we'll discuss it from there. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli