TPG Community

Get online support

TPG cancellation experience - 30 days notice

Level 2

Hi,

I have been using TPG since 2018 and never been told or communicated that upon cancellation of service I need to give 30 day notice if not they will charge full month fees.

This is simply ridiculuous and unpforessional. No other provided in Sydney charge such fees upon cancellation. Talked to customer care they advise me to wait for Cancallation team. Here they are came  up with nothing instead charged me cancllation fees. 

I am not willing to pay this fees as it was never discussed with me over the years. Refund me my money as soon possible and improve your cancellation procedure.

- Naresh

26 REPLIES 26
BasilDV

Hi @6120063

The cancellation information for an NBN service is posted here: Service Description and Terms – NBN

We'd like to check on your account further. Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

Level 2

@BasilDV 

As you have mentioned y'day in private message that I will get call back from Account dept which did not happen yet. What's going on? Another false promise...
FYI...
You cancellation team already finalise final statement and sent me summary which I am not agree with...

Level 2

What happens now. Y'day you were reponding to my message within few minutes, today not even received a single reply from your side. Seems like decided to loot the customer and don't respond...

Seems like this is the way TPG operates.

BasilDV

Hi @6120063

We've made a follow up with the relevant and will provide you with the update once available.

BasilDV

workxf
Level 2

I have similar issues. how do you fix it?

BasilDV

Hi @workxf

We've responded to your previous post here.

We'll wait for your account details via PM.

BasilDV

workxf
Level 2

what can I do if I am not happy with the result?

juh
Level 2
Level 2

@6120063 

Were you able to get a satisfactory response from TPG?

I've just put in a cancellation request and found out about the notice period.

Ahra_G

Hi @juh

Let's have look if your request has been attended to. Please PM us with your TPG account details so we can assist. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G