TPG Community

Get online support

USAGE data NBN home phone/internet

ged147
Level 3

Can you explain why usage data has become useless/hopeless/frustrating, you choose which it is? I can't decide which, but it is for sure one of these.

In previous months it has been occassionally missing data for a day then returned ok. Not happy but ok. Then in it's worse, thus far, it not only missed several days, but when it back filled the data it was in a jumbled order, not alpha numeric???  And it left out one day completely, that I missed such that my last day access was thottled to constant buffering!

Now I start this month and I only get first 5 days data and nothing more. After being transferred several times I find out this data comes direct from my modem. Modem is working fine so what is it TPG is incorrectly doing to list my data usage?

I was told 24 to 48hrs to resolve it and right now we are 49hrs and still no resolution. How hard could it be???

Smiley Sad

24 REPLIES 24
BasilDV

Hi @ged147 

We'd like to check the status of your case.

Please send me a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

ged147
Level 3

I had done my part when you asked. It's coming up to 54 hours...you will let me know (or my beneficiaries in my will) when it's fixed?

BasilDV

Hi @ged147 

This has been raised to our Network Engineers and updates will be provided once available.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @ged147 

Our team is still working on completely resolving the issue with the usage data, and some are already posted.

Further updates will be provided once available.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @ged147

The issue with the data usage has been resolved.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

ged147
Level 3

Thanks BasilDV, however I hope the data will be loaded alphanumeric (which it still isn't) and usage updated on a daily basis going forward.

Aubrey

Hi @ged147, we'd like to take a closer look at this. Could you send us a screenshot of what shows up when you check your usage? You can send it through via PM.

Thanks,

Aubrey

ged147
Level 3

Thank you Aubrey for your resolution to current period issues. I will wait until during the next period to accept as solved.

Aubrey

Just flick us a message if you ever need any help.

Kind regards,

Aubrey