TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to log in to League of Legends (game)

kymorgan
Level 2

Hi Shane, I'm located in Regional NSW and am still suffering the exact same issue as described above. I have tried multiple fixes, reinstalled 3 times, used the game repair tool multiple times, rebooted 10+ times since trialling remediation efforts, and still the same issue persists.
The screenshots provided by Jordan mirror my exact issue. This only appears to be problematic for those of us that are TPG customers and has been prominent since I tried Sunday evening.

Shane

Let me see what we can do to fix this, could you flick me a message with your details? Also perform ping test and tracert on League of Legends server.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi Shane, I'm located in Regional NSW and am still suffering the exact same issue as described above. I have tried multiple fixes, reinstalled 3 times, used the game repair tool multiple times, rebooted 10+ times since trialling remediation efforts, and still the same issue persists.
The screenshots provided by Jordan mirror my exact issue. This only appears to be problematic for those of us that are TPG customers and has been prominent since I tried Sunday evening.

g22104
Level 2

I got same problem too....and  internet disconect all the time or high ping (over 500ms) in this two weeks.

BasilDV

Hi @g22104 

We'd like to check on this further.

Please send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

ShawnK
Level 2

@Jordan26 wrote:

Hi Shane,

The error message is to the effect of "There was an unexpected error with the login session. Please try again". Sceenshot attached.

I don't have the ability to try mobile hotspot with my PC, but I know others have tried this approach and had success. Refer to this link for players dealing with the same issue today: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/172phx2/oce_servers_down_i_cant_login_last_night_o....

The general consensus is that its only people using TPG that appear to have the login issue. 

I have tried all the basis troubleshooting steps (restart, re-log, close all processes, etc etc.)

Yeah, it works. But if it's already written about on Reddit, that's a big problem. I guess TPG needs to pay more attention to this problem.

david64
Level 15

Out of interest, is this problem fixed? Can users login to the game and get reasonable ping times?