TPG Community

Get online support

Your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured

sidsan27
Level 2
Hello Tried to reset my wifi, and seeing this message since morning. Trying to reach support, however no response. Almost waiting for 2 hours. Can someone please help?
37 REPLIES 37
Shane

Hi @sidsan27,

Welcome to the community!

We did an article that you may find helpful on how to setup your service available here.

In case the modem successfully done the automatic configuration. The article below will provide you details on how to setup personally your wireless network.

We tried to use your community details to pull up the account unfortunately it does not match. Feel free to PM me your account details and we'll have the service checked.

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

anhductran888
Level 2

I have the same problem! Can you please help???

Will

Hi @anhductran888

Welcome to the Community!

We already made some adjustments on our end to speed up the automatic configuration. I can see that your modem is now connected to our server. Please test and see how it goes. Let me know if you have other concerns as well.

Regards,

kaaaaatie
Level 2
Hello, the same thing is happening to me. I upgraded my plan earlier in the week and was not getting the new speed so I have reset my modem. Now I have the error. How can I fix it?
Shane

Hi @kaaaaatie,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. We'd like to clarify when you reset the modem/router did you push the hole button (reset) or simply turn it on/off?

On the other hand, we'd like to check what happened with your service. To better understand the situation, PM us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

kaaaaatie
Level 2
For everyone’s info - I should have been using my TPG login details in the Quick Setup instead of the admin login details. Thanks to the Mods for the help.
Shane

Yay! We're glad to know that it's now working. In case you will have queries in the future do not hesitate to drop us a message or create a thread here in our community.

Cheers!

mrpino3066
Level 2

Hi, also having this issue after resetting my router. Any help from TPG here?

BasilDV

Hi @mrpino3066,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate the account using your community details and checked the connection. We found out that the configuration on the router is incorrect, which is why it is not connected to the server.

We'd like to arrange a call from our Tech team to help you with the correct configuration.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV