TPG Community

Get online support

Your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured.

SOLVED Go to solution
fatinaminn
Level 2
Hello,
I'm sorry, this might be a bother to some of you but as the title above, my internet is not working. I just got the modem, AC1200 and properly plugged all the wires to its place. But UNI-D 1 still orange. And the message (as title above) keep being there, even after 30 mins. I also restarted the modem few times before this but still not working. Could you please help? I did all the possible solutions since yesterday afternoon but to no avail.

Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @fatinaminn

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that the service has been installed.

We've tested the line and learned that the router doesn't have the correct configuration for it to authenticate/communicate with the NBN server.

Here's an article that will guide you on how to configure the TP-Link C1200 router.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
BasilDV

Hi @fatinaminn

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that the service has been installed.

We've tested the line and learned that the router doesn't have the correct configuration for it to authenticate/communicate with the NBN server.

Here's an article that will guide you on how to configure the TP-Link C1200 router.

BasilDV

fatinaminn
Level 2
Thank you. It's working now! Thank you!!
nammullika
Level 2

I got the same problem with this message show up for more than 2 days. I try to reset and do many ways but it did not work. I try to call but no response for an hour. Could you please advise me..Thank you

Shane

Hi @nammullika,

Welcome to the community!

We're able to locate the account using your community details and we've seen that your NBN service has been activated. Currently connected for 5h 13m. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Huntermorgan
Level 2
Hi I have physically set up my modem and it's visible via Wi-Fi, however cannot get past page that states it is automatically configuring.
BasilDV

Welcome to the Community @Huntermorgan

For customers who would like to check the status of their service installation/activation, we have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated. If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up by going to this link : NBN FTTP Setup - General Setup

You may also check the online guide on how to setup your router here: https://www.tpg.com.au/helpdesk/pppoe/Modem_configuration_TPLINK_Win7.pdf, also the article How to set up your TP-Link VR1600v modem

In your case, our Tech team guided you on how to configure the router and the service is now working within specification.

BasilDV

x654903900
Level 2

I got the same problem with this message show up for more than 1 hour. I try to reset and do many ways but it did not work. I try to call but no response for an hour. Could you please advise me..Thank you

angelamabiyoyo
Level 2

I got the same problem with this message show up for more than 2 weeks,I try to reset and do many ways but it did not work.  could you please advise me , thank you so much 

BasilDV

Hi @x654903900 and @angelamabiyoyo,

Please follow the guide that I've provided on this thread.

Hint:

You may also check the online guide on how to setup your router here: https://www.tpg.com.au/helpdesk/pppoe/Modem_configuration_TPLINK_Win7.pdf, also the article How to set up your TP-Link VR1600v modem

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV