TPG Community

Get online support

cannot access sites but "internet Connected" on multiple devices

SOLVED Go to solution
twebb
Level 2

HELP, we can connect to the internet, to a browser Google or Bing) but cannot connect to other sites from there. Also cannot stream we keep getting message like "unable to connect to video streaming server"

'

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ahra_G

Hi @twebb

Welcome to the Community! 

If you are having troubles browsing one specific website or you find a website that is slow there are a few possible causes that you can check. These are:

• Website Issue - I get to where I want to be but there is nothing there or it is slow to respond
  • Device issue - I am not sending the information needed to get the website I want
  • DNS problems - I do not know where to find the website I want
  • Routing Issues - I know where I want to go but cannot get there

You may also refer to this Community article:

Troubleshooting Browsing Issues on Specific Webpages 

Recent update on your account indicated that the issue is now raised to our Engineering Team for further investigation.

Updates will be communicated via phone call or SMS. 

We apologise for the inconvenience. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @twebb

Welcome to the Community! 

If you are having troubles browsing one specific website or you find a website that is slow there are a few possible causes that you can check. These are:

• Website Issue - I get to where I want to be but there is nothing there or it is slow to respond
  • Device issue - I am not sending the information needed to get the website I want
  • DNS problems - I do not know where to find the website I want
  • Routing Issues - I know where I want to go but cannot get there

You may also refer to this Community article:

Troubleshooting Browsing Issues on Specific Webpages 

Recent update on your account indicated that the issue is now raised to our Engineering Team for further investigation.

Updates will be communicated via phone call or SMS. 

We apologise for the inconvenience. 

Regards,

Ahra_G