nbn100 speed slow

SOLVED Go to solution
pangreek
Level 3

I just upgraded a couple of days ago from nbn50 to nbn100 ,i cannot see much diffrences in the speeds,if anything the upload is slower and download does not exceed 50 to 55 mbps ,could you please check my connection and modem if all settings are ok.before the upgrade the connection was normal nbn 50

Screenshot 2022-03-09 at 17-33-13 Speedtest Custom - Test your internet speeds.pngThanks

Peter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pangreek
Level 3

I would like the TPG team and especially the technician that came out to fix the speed problem.

Very happy with customer .

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Ahra_G

Hi @pangreek,

I realised that you were able to speak with a member of our Tech team. As advised, your connection concern is being monitored.

The assigned officer will be in touch as soon as an update becomes available. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

I just upgraded a couple of days ago from nbn50 to nbn100 ,i cannot see much diffrences in the speeds,if anything the upload is slower and download does not exceed 50 to 55 mbps ,could you please check my connection and modem if all settings are ok.before the upgrade the connection was normal nbn 50

Screenshot 2022-03-09 at 17-33-13 Speedtest Custom - Test your internet speeds.pngThanks

Peter

pangreek
Level 3

Thanks for your reply ,

just letting you know that i was promised a technician will call me within 24 hours to check why i have low speed ,as usual nothing has happened ,custmer service and a polite email or phone call non existent ,i have been a custmer with tpg from the beginning ,TPG has taken off me 15000 + dollars over the years.

I do a simple bandwidth upgrade and for 5 days now no action.

Very dissapointed with customer service and technical support .

pangreek
Level 3

So No diffrent than yesterday , the 20 dollars extra a month not worth it up to now.

So please rectify issue. Covid 19 is not an excuse anymore.

Ahra_G

Hi @pangreek, the officer has tried contacting you yesterday to advise that the speed upgrade has been completed however, you were unreachable. 

You may reply to the SMS in order to receive a call back or let us know here of your convenient time to receive a call so we can arrange a call from a member of our Tech team. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

pangreek
Level 3

I would like the TPG team and especially the technician that came out to fix the speed problem.

Shane

Yay! We are glad to know that the speed issue has been fixed with the help of our Technicians, feel free to create new thread for future concern. 

mbiondo
Level 3

What ended up being the problem as I am having the same issue.

Thanks.