TPG Community

Get online support

Can not receive incoming calls "your call could not be connected with the long distance company you"

SOLVED Go to solution
PeterHoenig
Level 2

Hi, I have tried to call my home number from several sources and hear the following message
"your call could not be connected with the long distance company you have chosen"
I can dial out however.
I checked the status and there is work a several suburbs away.

Thanks for checking.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JayeshP9

Hi PeterHoenig,

I have created ticket for our Engineer to assess your incoming call issue.  for your reference Ticket number is

Regards

JayeshP9.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address and mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Hi PeterHoenig,

I have created ticket for our Engineer to assess your incoming call issue.  for your reference Ticket number is

Regards

JayeshP9.

PeterHoenig
Level 2

Thank you! Works now. Please close.

JayeshP9

Thanks for letting me know, I am going to close your ticket.

Regards

JayeshP9.

SarahThompsonGC
Level 2

We are also getting this message calling my mothers landline (which is an nbn phone). No provider seems to want to take responsibility for this issue. I have tried unplugging\resetting everything at my mothers place. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ahra_G

Hi @SarahThompsonGC

We recommend having a read of these community articles, which may help with your concern:

If the issue persists, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and further assist you.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Thanks! 

Ahra_G