TPG Community

Get online support

Home phone not working, internet OK

SOLVED Go to solution
KT
Level 2
Level 2

I use TPG bundle since Oct 2019. I had a problem with home phone in Feb 2020. Finally my original modem had to be replaced so as to make the home phone work again. After 3 months, the home phone is now not working again, internet is OK. I can't make or receive calls. I can hear the dialling tone but when I try to make a call, It becomes silent, no sound at all.  If I call the home phone using my mobile, the screen keeps on showing dialling and is not able to connect. Can someone help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ken-C
Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you 

kind regards

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Ken-C
Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you 

kind regards

Level 2
Riezl

Hi @6260023, is there anything in particular you'd like to raise? If you are an existing TPG customer having issues with the service, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

Please also include a brief description of your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Barbjp
Level 2

Can a Technician fix it?

BasilDV

Hi @Barbjp

Are you experiencing the same issue with our your landline/VoIP?

Kindly send us a private message with your account details for further assistance.

BasilDV