TPG Community

Get online support

Internet & Home phone bundle

dschardt59
Level 3
About 2 May this year I requested my internet & home phone be ported back to TPG, as the provider I thought showed initiative, proved to be incompetent. The home phone was diverting to my mobile, even though we never requested this. Numerous calls to TPG to have this fixed proved fruitless, even though they indicated the internet & home phone were ported to them. About 2 weeks later it was discovered by accident, TPG did not have the home phone (even though it was being paid for in the bundle). WE then had to reapply to have the phone ported & in 2 days it arrived on my account. Immediately the call forwarding stopped and no calls could be made out. Since then I have spoken to various staff with no progress. Last Wednesday an employee said I would be called back that day, but I have received no calls up to and including today, Saturday. Today I spoke with someone else, who said I was being transferred to technical experts and that the call would be answered without any wait. 15 minutes later in a queue, I hung up. Finally it would appear that TPG is not the company it advertises to be, is plagued by incompetence and full of staff whose job it is to transfer calls and never follow up on whether the actions of that call, were effective.
10 REPLIES 10
BasilDV

Hi @dschardt59 

We are here to help turn your experience around.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details for us to review the case.

BasilDV

dschardt59
Level 3
Hello Basil,
Are you able to provide an update? Has the team advised what the problem is?

Regards,

Darryl
Ahra_G

Hi @dschardt59, the assigned officer has reached out to the previous provider to confirm the status of the homephone. 

dschardt59
Level 3
Hello, I have an email trail on this matter with Meladi at TPG. Please provide your email and I will send it to you.
Ahra_G

Sure thing, @dschardt59. We'd like to check it out. Please send it through private message instead. Thanks! 

dschardt59
Level 3
I'd like to do that but can not copy and paste here. Any suggestions?
BasilDV

Hi @dschardt59 

In order to send the screenshot, you need to use a computer as the feature is not yet available on mobile.

Thank you.

BasilDV

dschardt59
Level 3
Previously I advised it is correspondence in email and as such I need an email address for forwarding.

Cheers.
BasilDV

You may send it via Private message @dschardt59 

We've made a follow up with the relevant team and currently waiting for any update.

It will be forwarded to you once it is available.

BasilDV