TPG Community

Get online support

Home phone not working, internet OK

SOLVED Go to solution
Highlighted
Level 2
Level 2

I use TPG bundle since Oct 2019. I had a problem with home phone in Feb 2020. Finally my original modem had to be replaced so as to make the home phone work again. After 3 months, the home phone is now not working again, internet is OK. I can't make or receive calls. I can hear the dialling tone but when I try to make a call, It becomes silent, no sound at all.  If I call the home phone using my mobile, the screen keeps on showing dialling and is not able to connect. Can someone help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you 

kind regards

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you 

kind regards

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1c
Highlighted

Hi @6260023, is there anything in particular you'd like to raise? If you are an existing TPG customer having issues with the service, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

Please also include a brief description of your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community