TPG Community

Get online support

OCA 0163 Error when dialling out

SOLVED Go to solution
Eargy1945
Level 3
Hi there, I have just installed home NBN with a $10 phone plan, I can receive calls but can’t dial out. Error msg is OCA 0163.

How can this be rectified?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eargy1945
Level 3
Hi David, the prepayment was not required, it was a technical problem that TPG needed to activate at their end. I thought this was strange as the plan included phone. Thanks.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
david64
Level 15

david64
Level 15

Your phone service might be unfinancial so you need to make a prepayment to cover calls not included in your plan.

You can check by logging in to www.tpg.com.au/myaccount. Then   View NBN Digital Voice Service Account.

Eargy1945
Level 3
Thanks David, it does say unfinancial however the plan is a bundled plan with phone. Is there something we did incorrectly with the installation?
Thank you.
david64
Level 15

All plans need prepayment. 13/1300 calls are excluded in all plans.  Add the smallest value that is available to you. Add prepayment from the page where you see unfinancial.

Eargy1945
Level 3
Thanks David, I prepaid the minimum on Saturday. I assume it’s going to take a few days for the funds to be debited, I check today and it is still unfinancial. A bit strange that you have to prepay when you have a phone bundle included. I’ll close this off when the issue is sorted.
Thanks again
Eargy1945
Level 3
Hi David, the prepayment was not required, it was a technical problem that TPG needed to activate at their end. I thought this was strange as the plan included phone. Thanks.