TPG Community

Get online support

Phone not working, but internet is working

mohr
Level 2

Hello,

the phone component of our NBN bundle stopped working months ago. Can we get assistance to reinstate the phone? The intenet is working.

When you pick up phone, you get the dial tone. If you dial a number, a continuous tone results. If you dial this number, you get an automated response saying your call could not be connected at this time, please try again...

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @mohr  , we recommend having a read of these community articles, which may help with your concern:

If the issue persists, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

mohr
Level 2

I cannot see how to send you that private message - the guide doesnt work for replying directly to you.

I have now tried two spearate hand sets, rebooted the modem, checked the modem configuration to notes in the forum, and the same issue results. Can I get someone to contact me?

Riezl

Hi @mohr, you should be able to send us a private message now. Kindly provide us via PM your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can further assist you. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Thank you.