TPG Community

Get online support

What’s your experience with TPG?

bhuvne
Level 2

my family Dairy State Bank login and I are going to be moving house soon and my parent is thinking about switching from Telstra to TPG when we get NBN. My parent says they have heard great things about TPG but the people that I’ve asked have said they have had nothing but trouble with them. So from those of you who have been with TPG, would you recommend we just stay with Telstra or switch to TPG?

https://bankingservices.live/dairy-state-bank/
farnandez
Level 2

Never had a problem - I don't do a heap of downloading but I haven't noticed any throttling on what I have done.

Found their call centre a dream to deal with compared to Telstra.

ethanmile
Level 2

Did you solve it yet or not?

Shipley365
Level 2

Samsung's shrewd televisions approach practically all significant streaming applications, with how to update hulu on samsung smart tv. Keeping applications like Hulu refreshed to the most recent programming variant is an incredible method for guaranteeing clients get the most ideal experience, as these updates accompany new elements and bug fixes. Should a client suspect they're running obsolete programming, checking for an accessible update takes no time by any means.

dschardt59
Level 3
Please see my experience, posted today.
BasilDV

Hi @dschardt59

We've responded to your post and will be waiting for your account details for further assistance.

BasilDV

oland
Level 2

I had an amazing experience with TPG until I occured this issue, but still I don't want to change TPG because it has amazing service's.

BasilDV

Hi @oland

We'd love to continue providing your service.

In order to have a better understanding of the situation, kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV