TPG Community

Get online support

HUAWEI Modem HG659 - Firmware Update

SOLVED Go to solution
BasilDV

Hi @ajconkie

Welcome to the Community!

We've requested for the firmware update, which will be applied by Monday or Tuesday.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

ajconkie
Level 2

Thank you!

plot
Level 2
Could I get a firmware update please.

Product type: HG659
Device ID: 00E0FC-J3N8W18614914299
Hardware version: VER.B
Software version: V100R001C312B011

Its an FTTN connection.
Riezl

Hi @plot, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help wit your concern.

Ollie1
Level 2

Hello Team,

Can i request an upgrade to my modem? 

Product type: HG659
Hardware version: VER.B
Software version:   V100R001C216B112 

Thank you

Riezl

Hi @Ollie1, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account. To send a  PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Ollie1
Level 2

Hi Team

Just wondering if the firmware went through because the internet stopped working.  Rang support they couldnt fix it.  I was advised to do a hard reset which meant all settings are lost (no backup possible with this device!!!).  Support still couldnt get it to work and now the local network is flakey/unworkable (only stays up for 1 minute).  Support has scheduled an NBN engineer to check it out!!!!  Pesonally I dont think its the line but rather tpg's username password secret sauce (the user name is now different).  Any ideas? 

Riezl

Hi @Ollie1, the firmware upgrade is still in progress. We have checked the status of your connection and it appears to be up and running now. If you are still having issues, please let us know so we can advise our Engineering Team to check further. Thank you.

Ollie1
Level 2

Hi Team,

Please disregard my last post, the device is working perfectly now.  Note that firmware hasnt gone through yet, so the problem must have been something else.

Riezl

Thanks for getting back to us, @Ollie1. We'll revert to you once the firmware upgrade has been completed.