TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Modem not working

SOLVED Go to solution
rajaramravi
Level 2

Hi

My NBN connection, Only downstream is appearing green, Upstream and Online is not getting set, COnnection is not established,

Any advise on how to set it back to normal will be much appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Will

Hi @rajaramravi

Welcome to the Community!

Basing on the status of the lights you've provided, your NBN box is not detecting any signal on the line.

Using your community details, I pulled up your account to check this further. It seems like you've already spoken to our Helpdesk Team for this same concern. It was raised to NBNCo for further investigation, but it looks like your service was already restored at around 6PM yesterday.

If you still have concerns, do let us know.

Regards,

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Will

Hi @rajaramravi

Welcome to the Community!

Basing on the status of the lights you've provided, your NBN box is not detecting any signal on the line.

Using your community details, I pulled up your account to check this further. It seems like you've already spoken to our Helpdesk Team for this same concern. It was raised to NBNCo for further investigation, but it looks like your service was already restored at around 6PM yesterday.

If you still have concerns, do let us know.

Regards,

Saurin2207
Level 2
Modem not starting at all have no internet
andreosawa23
Level 2

Hey guys, I have the same problem. 

BasilDV

Hi @andreosawa23

Welcome to the COmmunity!

We've edited your post as it contains your TPG account details. Please avoid posting any personal or account information on a public thread as it may compromise your security.

We've checked the account and learned that the service has been installed.

We've created an article that will guide you with the setup. Refer to these links:

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV