TPG Community

Get online support

TP-LINK AC1200 router firmware upgrade

SOLVED Go to solution
Ahra_G

Hi @jamesguo

Welcome to the Community! 

We're sorry to learn about the connection issues you are experiencing on your service. I've managed to locate your account using your Community details and have seen that your modem already has the latest firmware.

I've ran remote tests on your line and it showed that your internet is connected for 2 weeks now, which is an indication of a stable line. 

It's possible that the trouble you may be having could be WIFI-related (signal interference, distance, weak signal) if you're using a WIFI connection only. Wireless networks are subject to interference from any electromagnetic sources, and the signal strength is greatly reduced by many materials or any water-containing object. 

You might also consider changing the wifi channel of your modem. A WiFi repeater could also be a solution for you. A WiFi repeater or extender is used to extend the coverage area of your WiFi network. It works by receiving your existing WiFi signal, amplifying it and then transmitting the boosted signal.

Here are some Community articles which can be helpful with Wi-Fi related issue(s): 

Should you still require further assistance, please do let us know of your best call back time so we can organise a call back to be made from our Technical team. 

Thanks! 

jamesguo
Level 3
Thanks for the reply. But it has nothing to do with Wi-Fi. I check internet status on modem plus I’ve got mesh wifi coverage which is full bar everywhere all the time.
The internet light was blinking on nbn box when the dropout happened
Shane

Hi @jamesguo,

We noticed that the service has been connected for 1week 6d 3h 50m to our network. Perhaps we can refresh its connection, simply turn off the modem/router wait for 5mins and turn it back on. Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

alok1803
Level 2

Hi Team,

Firmware Version : 1.0.0 Build 20170802 rel.81832 (EU)

Hardware Version: Archer C1200 v1.0

can you upgrade firmware for my router.

Thanks,

Alok

Dustin
Level 2

Can I get mine updated too please.

Firmware Version : 1.1.3 Build 20180124 rel.52299 (EU)

Hardware Version: Archer C1200 v1.0

Not original TPG firmware and will need to PM account details

alok1803
Level 2

Hi Team,

any update on the firmware upgrade request, As I told some of the new features are not available to me like DDNS with Tp-Link option etc.

Thanks,

Alok

SSV
Level 2
Level 2

Hi ,

Can you supply the latest firmware update file.

Cheers,

SS

Firmware Version : 1.0.0 Build 20170802 rel.81832 (EU)

Hardware Version : Archer C1200 v1.0