TPG Community

Get online support

TP-Link Archer VR1600v v2 firmware update

SOLVED Go to solution
Aubrey

@wzis Having had a closer look at your account, this case regarding the drop outs has already been raised to our engineering team due to a possible network fault. Their team is currently working with NBN Co about this. Updates will be communicated via call and/or SMS as soon as more info becomes available. 

wzis
Level 2

we have received a modem from TPG and that modem is working, so confirm it's the firmware caused problem to our VR1600 modem.

wzis
Level 2

With the new modem, the VIOP is not working (very likely, it has not been setup on this modem, please help. Also, as our own modem now with the firmware could not work properly, please confirm with your manager Ben, we will not need to return the new modem, and your people will be able to setup my VOIP on this new modem. Please let me how it goes.

wzis
Level 2

VoIP.png

wzis
Level 2

Can TPG support fix the setting for my VoIP? We need the VoIP to receive some calls.

BasilDV

Hi @wzis

Our Engineers are still working on your case.

We'll chase this with them and have someone to call you within the day to provide further updates with the case.

BasilDV

wzis
Level 2

The VoIP now is working, thanks.

BasilDV

Glad that the VoIP is now working, @wzis.

Have a good day!

BasilDV

Alphamax
Level 2

Hi,

Can I please get the updated firmware for TP-Link Archer VR1600v v2?

My current firmware version is 0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 190228 Rel.72265n.

Thank you.

Alpha

meditation
Level 2

Hi Aubrey, 

My modem has a very old firmware:

Firmware Version: 0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 200810 Rel.53181n

Hardware Version: Archer VR1600v v2 00000000

Can you help me to upgrade to the latest version of firmware? Thanks in advance. 

PS: I've clicked your profile, there's no way I can send any private message to you, what can I do? Or you can point me to where to download the firmware.