TPG Community

Get online support

FTTC NCD - not connecting - flashing lights

SOLVED Go to solution
jaradliz123
Level 3
Thanks. Is it ok if I connect my prior modem and phone in? They seem to work and I get internet (adsl) back.
I can’t really be without internet or phone for another 4 days!
BasilDV

Hi @jaradliz123,

Yes, you may use your ADSL2+ service while waiting for the NBN to be activated.

Have a great day!

BasilDV

jaradliz123
Level 3
Hi, once the nbn technicians visited it was all fixed and now I have great FTTC nbn speeds. Job done and happy.
STRANIYA
Level 2

@jaradliz123 wrote:
Thank you.
The connection light on th  usa todaye NCD is now solid. Just the DSL light flashing now. Hoping it’s resolved today!

We're able to locate your account using your community details and ra protonmail n an initial test to your newly installed NBN service. The test result shows a possible connection problem indicating that the equipment/NBN box is not properlly installed.

smithclarkson01
Level 2

Can you share the process what we exactly did? just gimme a rough idea as I am also facing the similar issue and the technician refuses to come

Thanks in advance.

Ahra_G

Hi @smithclarkson01

Welcome to the Community! 

We're sorry to know that you are experiencing issues with the connection. We're here to assist! 

I tried searching for your account using your Community details and we're not able to find any match. Any chance you can send your Customer ID or service address via private message so we can assist you accordingly? 

Regards,

Ahra_G

smithclarkson01
Level 2

I have privatley messaged you my customer ID

Could you please check and revert back on priority basis

Thanks waiting for your reply

Regards,

Shane

Hi @smithclarkson01,

We did not receive any Private Message. We tried to use your community details to pull up the account but no matching file.

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

Beegee3079
Level 2

Hi there, getting first light blue, second flashing and no more.

Using same phone socket as adsl previously.

Please let us know what needs to be done.

Shane

Hi @Beegee3079,

Blinking DSL light on NCD means it is establishing connection to our network. We did an article that you may find helpful. This will help you on how to set your NBN-FTTC.

I responded to your initial post located here.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/Cant-connect-second-light-blinks/m-p/47279#M18535

Hi there, getting first light blue, second flashing and no more.

Using same phone socket as adsl previously.

Please let us know what needs to be done.