TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Box lights flashing

Shorne8884
Level 2
My internet has been working fine until today. I have checked the outages and nothing in the area.

All of a sudden, my nbn box just reset itself and won’t restart. It keeps going through a cycle and I can’t connect to the internet.
5 REPLIES 5
Karenannbetts
Level 2
It appears a number of tpg clients like myself are having this issue
Shorne8884
Level 2
Definitely not a good scenario for me as I work from home.
BasilDV

Thanks for raising this to our attention @Shorne8884.

If your service is not affected by an outage, then we need to run some tests to identify if a line fault has caused this.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

Shorne8884
Level 2
Hi BasilDV

It seems there was an outage but wasn’t actually recorded on nbnco’s outage until today. Although I have had a message from TPG informing me it’s fixed, but have checked nbnco’s website and it’s still saying there’s an outage which makes sense as I still have to internet and have tried restarting everything.
Ahra_G

We'll wait for your TPG account details via private message so we can check the status of the connection and be able to assist you accordingly, @Shorne8884

Thanks!

Ahra_G

Hi BasilDV

It seems there was an outage but wasn’t actually recorded on nbnco’s outage until today. Although I have had a message from TPG informing me it’s fixed, but have checked nbnco’s website and it’s still saying there’s an outage which makes sense as I still have to internet and have tried restarting everything.