NbN connection

SOLVED Go to solution
Panteli1973
Level 2
I would like a senior member of TGP to look into the reseason it is taken over 7 weeks to get nbn connected.
I have had 3 nbn technicians come on 3 separate occasions. Either of them have completed a job.
Iam asking TGP to do a full investigation into the cause of the delay. And to ask NBNco why the technicians have not been able to complete there jobs.
Iam very disappointed with both companies and the lack of communication
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

We sincerely apologise for the trouble this issue is causing you. We have made another follow up with our Provisioning Team and we have advised the Case Manager to contact you to further discuss the matter.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Ahra_G

Hi @Panteli1973

NBN Installation has different Service Class types. Your address is classified by NBN as Service Class 22, which means that a technician is required to visit the premises and install the wall plate/coaxial outlet and the NTD/NBN connection box. 

Updates on the order indicated that the delay is caused by the availability of the port to activate and install the service. 

A Case Manager is closely monitoring the case and since chased this issue with NBN Co. 

A call back has been organised today for further assistance. 

We apologise for the inconvenience. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Panteli1973
Level 2
This is extremely disappointing. On top of that I was offered 20G sim card due to the inconvenience and I'm yet to receive it. I've called twice to ask why I haven't received it and the case manager is yet to contact me.
Riezl

We sincerely apologise for the trouble this issue is causing you. We have made another follow up with our Provisioning Team and we have advised the Case Manager to contact you to further discuss the matter.

Panteli1973
Level 2
Its been 2 weeks since I was offered a 20g sim card still haven't received it.
This is the 4th time I have asked about it still getting the run around.
Sorry to say but TPG customer service is the worst I have had.

Shane

We apologise if you feel that way, we can see that the installation of your NBN service is now being handled by one of our Complaints Resolution Case Manager, we will chase this with them for additional reference for the ongoing investigation, updates will be provided when it becomes available. We apologise for any inconvenience. 

Panteli1973
Level 2
Any update on NBN being connected.
March is to late
Uni starts soon which is online.
My wife started new job working online on the 8th of feb after 1 year no work.
Please put more pressure on NBN.
I have made a complaint with TIO. Next will be media 3aw
Riezl

We have made another follow up with our Provisioning and Complaints Resolution Team, @Panteli1973. Kindly await further updates via email or phone call. 

Nickj
Level 3
Hi I’m waiting since 13 October to get connected what I can see TPG people don’t know what to do and how to do I got nbn copeople finished job 27 October TPG say not finished today nbn co come again and see job is finished nothing to do don’t need 2 lines man say don’t know what is going on talk with filipino people they say will be end off March
Call a dodo they say max 10 days
Don’t need tehnician just nbn network modem don’t know what to do
Line tested TPG got call from nbn co but is useless as can see
Ahra_G

Hi @Nickj

Every effort is made to install the service within the initial installation date however, we acknowledge that from time to time there are unforeseen delays which can unfortunately lead to appointments being rescheduled.

We have made our customers aware of the cause of the delay: 

I also believe that the Case Manager is continuously providing you with updates where possible. 

We apologise for the inconvenience. 

Regards,

Ahra_G